- Front left hub assembly/wheel bearing is loose and has play in it. Both front tires need replaced, Left front tire has belts separating.
- WHEEL BEARING – Remove & Replace – RWD Front,One Side – [Serviced with Wheel Hub Assembly.] – [Includes: Replace Inner and/or Outer Bearings, Cups, Seals and repack (where applicable).]
- Note: Lug nut was run up cross threaded all the way, cut both sides through nut all the way to wheel but still would not release due to the way the lug nut seats. Wheel has to be damaged/cut in order to remove and release.
- Replace TPMS valve stem or sealing kit.
- Remove & Replace – Inner and Outer Tie Rods –
- Front End Wheel Alignment Service –
Mary M. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/25/2023