2007 Dodge PickupCRM Mitchell1 2023-03-19T21:58:01+00:00
- Engine is from an 09 or newer. Test drove vehicle and confirmed exhaust noise. Try to remove heat shield at manifold and there is a couple of studs broken the only thing holding it on is the heat shield. Need more approval time for drilling out broken studs.
- Test drive, pull all 4 wheels, inspect pads and shoes, rotors and drums, brake fluid level and quality, wheel cylinders and calipers. Front and rear brake pads are 50% or higher, the rotors are glassed and pads are semimetalic. On the test drive notice a wheel bearing sound and at the shop confirmed it's the left front making the noise. There is also multiple leaks, engine, transmission, upper ball joints and power steering.
- Drained and filled engine oil,Replaced filter,lubed chassis,Checked and topped off all fluids and inflated tires to specs.
- Waste oil and filter disposal
- WHEEL BEARING – Remove & Replace – 4WD Front,One Side – [Serviced with Wheel Hub Assembly.] – [Includes: Replace Inner and/or Outer Bearings, Cups, Seals and repack (where applicable).]
Greg A. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/18/2023